Enjoy the outdoors while maintaining social distance
Enjoy the outdoors, take a walk around your neighbourhood, go for a bike ride or dig into the garden while practicing strict social distancing by staying 2 metres apart.
Breathe deeply and stay grounded
- Do 20 minutes of yoga.
- Calm your mind with a free app like Head Space.
- Listen to this outstanding playlist featuring talented Victoria musicians. Victoria Quarantunes
- Read a free e-book with your GVPL library card on the Cloud Library.
- Plant some seeds in your garden.
- Try a new recipe
Take advantage of free online learning
- Learn a new language with your GVPL library card. Mango Languages
- Watch one of thousands of video tutorials and learn new skills. Lynda.com
- Explore the world's most famous museums and galleries. Google Arts & Culture
- Take virtual tours of incredible parks. National Parks
Stay connected with online social interactions
- Join the virtual party with live streaming music, arts and culture. Social Distancing Festival
- Host a video games night with friends and family
- Send a thank you to someone you appreciate (either virtually or physically)
- Post photos and positive reviews of your favourite local businesses on Google