Proclamations are ceremonial documents that recognize the value and importance of an event, campaign or non-profit organization that have city-wide significance to Colwood. They are issued by the Mayor, upon request, to designate a special day, week, or month.
For more information regarding criteria and process please refer to Council's Proclamation Policy.
- November, 2022: Adoption Awareness Month
- November 6 to 12, 2022: Medical Radiation Technologist Week 2022
- September: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- June 19, 2022: Longest Day of Smiles
- June 15, 2022: World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- June 8, 2022: World Ocean Day
- May 17, 2022: International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia
- May: GBS and CIDP Awareness Month
- March 26: Purple Day
- February 14th and February 15th - Chamber of Commerce Week