Proclamations are ceremonial documents that recognize the value and importance of an event, campaign or non-profit organization that have city-wide significance to Colwood. They are issued by the Mayor, upon request, to designate a special day, week, or month.
- October 1, 2020: International Day of Older Persons
- June 1, 2019: Intergenerational Day
- Feb 18-24: Heritage Week
- Foster Family Month
- April 24: Human Values Day
- March 26: Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness
- Feb 19 - 23: Chamber of Commerce Week