Colwood is an exciting place to be! Opportunities abound in our fast growing, family-friendly community that is nestled along 5 kilometers of breathtaking oceanfront and set amongst some of the most beautiful parks and trails on Southern Vancouver Island.
The City is poised for significant growth and change with new developments in the heart of Colwood and along the Royal Bay waterfront where a new master-planned community is taking shape.
Check out just a few feature developments in progress:
- Royal Bay Community at Latoria Boulevard and Metchosin Road
- Colwood Corners at Sooke and Goldstream
- Pacific Landing 3221 Heatherbell at Havenwood on the Lagoon
- Pacific Centre for Well Being at 324 Goldstream Avenue
- Brookes Westshore School at 1939 and 1945 Sooke Road
- Helios / Colwood Lakes by Pacifica Housing 2006 Sooke Road - 82 affordable rental units for low to moderate-income families. Completion projected for fall 2018.
- Ilaria at Hatley Park 2130 Sooke Road
- Seniors Housing at West Shore Lodge 333 Wale Road
- Greater Victoria Housing Society 330 Goldstream Road - 100 affordable rental units in process
- Wishart Gardens 3476 Wishart Road
- Pacific View Condos 300 Belmont Road - Phase 2 plans in progress
- 468 Landmark 400 block of Goldstream Avenue
- Seafield Cottages Seafield Road (off Heatherbell Road in the Lagoon neighbourhood)
- Ocean Grove Selleck Way near the Lagoon
- Rental apartments at 3320 Metchosin Road near Painter Road - two 18-unit apartment buildings
The Quarterly Planning and Development Status Report below gives an overview of all Applications, In-Stream and Approved Developments.
View a list of all Current Development Permits, Development Variance Permits and Rezoning Applications in the City of Colwood.
Contact the City of Colwood Planning department at 250-478-5999 or email email@example.com.