Colwood is an exciting place to be! Opportunities abound in our fast growing, family-friendly community that is nestled along 5 kilometers of breathtaking oceanfront and set amongst some of the most beautiful parks and trails on Southern Vancouver Island.
The City is poised for significant growth and change with new developments in the heart of Colwood and along the Royal Bay waterfront where a new master-planned community is taking shape.
Check out just a few feature developments in progress:
- Allandale District at Veterans Memorial Parkway and Allandale Road
- Colwood Corners 1905 Sooke Road near Goldstream
- 1764 Island Highway (Galaxy Motors site) PC Urban is proposing mixed use employment with three commercial and light industrial buildings
- 85 Belmont (next to London Drugs) redevelopment of existing supportive housing
- 330 Goldstream Avenue - 102 affordable rental units in an energy efficient building designed to Passive House standards
- 342 Wale Road - 124 affordable rental units
- Pacific View Condos 300 Belmont Road - Phase 2 plans in progress
- 468 Landmark 400 block of Goldstream Avenue, mixed use residential with heritage feature - Colwood Dairy & Cheese House
- 2330 Sooke Road - proposing 18 townhomes, 27 condos, and 32 rental apartments
- Royal Bay Latoria Boulevard above Metchosin Road
- Royal Beach Latoria Boulevard on the ocean side of Metchosin Road
- Olympic View 643 Latoria Road - working on a new Area Plan to add housing and resort village
- District Group 3554 Ryder Hesjedal Way/360 Latoria Boulevard [August 2020 submission / June 2021 Transportation Impact Assessment & Parking Study]
- Wishart Gardens/Veterans Memorial Parkway 3460 & 3461 Veterans Memorial Parkway (formerly 3476 Wishart Road)
- 594 Latoria Road across from Olympic View Golf Course
- Pacific Landing 3221 Heatherbell in the Lagoon neighbourhood
- Two Waters Selleck Way in the Lagoon neighbourhood
- Seafield Homes Seafield Road (off Heatherbell Road in the Lagoon neighbourhood)
Curious about subdivision opportunities or subdivisions that are planned in your area? Contact the Development Services team at 250-294-2144.
Contact the City of Colwood Planning department at 250-478-5999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.