Thank you for your interest in participating in Colwood 2022 outdoor events, should the direction from health authorities allow the City to offer them.
For Royal Bay food truck court please contact: GableCraft Homes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This online form is the first step in presenting your business to our event team. Please note that if you are considered for individual events, you will be contacted to provide additional information.
Please complete the form below and click SUBMIT to be considered as a food vendor for events coordinated by the City of Colwood.
Eligibility requires that vendors hold a current business license within the Capital Region along with a valid health permit and liability insurance. Some seasonal events may also require a separate permit.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive and the limited number of food vendor spots available, we are unable to accommodate all applicants.
- Vendor selection will be based on the overall goals and objectives of each specific event.
- Beach Food days will be based on a random selection process from all eligible vendors to maintain an equal opportunity for vendors.
- In making the final selection of food vendors for any event, consideration will be given to the mix of food items, the target audience, time of year and nature of the event.
- Vendors not offering food products that meet the needs of the event, or that are being offered by a vendor already selected, may be removed from the pool of eligible vendors for that event.
- The selection and placement of vendors within each event will be determined by the City of Colwood.
Successful vendors will be contacted regarding events they have been selected for.