September 17th - don't miss this free community celebration of arts, culture and heritage!
Join the City of Colwood and Parks Canada for a day of heritage fun at Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse, including:
- Horse drawn carriage rides around the site with Victoria Carriage Tours
- Live musical entertainment with the Smiley Brothers, Cookeildh and the Big Weee
- Historic (and ghostly!) tours with John Adams of Discover the Past
- Free caricatures - fun portraits drawn by an artist thanks to TELUS
- The King of Magic will have you baffled with his sleight-of-hand.
- Hands on learning about bridges and buildings with Engineering for kids
- Kids crafts, activities & games with West Shore Parks & Recreation
- Paint-in at the Fort Art Contest with Coast Collective (Call for Artists)
- Prizes for painters generously provide by VanCity
- Interactive Heritage Displays inlcuding tintype photography by Ken Miner
- Vintage Dress-up and Selfie Station with Disguise the Limit
- Food trucks:Grilled to the Mac, Road Treasure Treats, Donut Delights
- Ride the trolley from the Park & Ride and the festival, courtesy of Wilson's Transportation
- Greater Victoria Public Library's outreach van with WIFI HOTSPOT
- and more!