Everyone is welcome at the Colwood Fire Hall Open House!
Sunday, June 9, 2019 from 10am until 2pm
Fun for the whole family:
- Meet your local Firefighters and Sparky the Fire Dog
- Ride a Fire Engine (height and weight restriction)
- Try out the Fire Hose and the Fire Extinguisher
- Tour the Firefighters’ Museum
- Enjoy Children's Activities, Hot Dogs and Balloons
- Learn how you can become a volunteer firefighter
- Check out interactive equipment displays and demonstrations
- ...and more!
Special thanks to Seafirst Insurance Brokers Volunteers who will offer hot dogs by donation in support of the Colwood Volunteer Firefighters' community initiatives.
Hope to see you there!