Traffic delays are expected
When: Tuesday, March 21, 2023, between 7am and 6pm
Where: Intersection of Sooke Rd/Goldstream Ave
What: Paving at Intersection and along northbound lanes Sooke Rd
Please anticipate significant delays when travelling through the intersection of Sooke Rd and
Goldstream Ave. Please consider alternate routes to avoid delays.
Description of Works:
- Paving works along the northbound lanes of Sooke Rd from Colwood Cres to Belmont Rd
- as well as paving works within the Sooke Rd / Goldstream intersection.
- Expect single lane traffic along the northbound lanes in front of the Colwood Corners,
- Onni development.
- Traffic control personnel will be on-site to control traffic through the intersection.
- Emergency vehicle access through intersection will be maintained at all times.
- Please follow the traffic control personnel and follow their directions, obey traffic signs, reduce speed, and use caution.
Contact for the works: Thomas Woodward
Company: Onni Group
Phone # and/or email: 604-351-3709
Get details and check traffic maps at www.colwood.ca/Roads