Join us for Canada Day at the beach on Saturday, July 1 from 12-7pm!
Colwood is hosting a special Beach Food Saturday to celebrate Canada Day! Join your neighbours down at the beach to enjoy food and music while spending time together outdoors in the ocean air.
On the Stage
The stage will be rocking all day from 12-7pm!
- Posh Coat is kicking things off playing from 12:00pm to 1:30pm!
- Freshly Squeezed will be playing from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Nautical Disaster will be closing out the night with their Tragically Hip Tribute from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
On the menu
Enjoy eats from favourite local food trucks including Deadbeetz, Hot Dog Hustlin', and The Cabinet Mobile Bar will be serving up eats and drinks all day! Country Crepes will be joining the party at 4pm.
Supporting local artists and businesses
These events offer a stage for talented local musicians and provide opportunities for local food and market vendors. If you are interested in participating, please use the expression of interest forms below.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Sponsoring one of the Saturday musical performances is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your business and brand as a community builder with a focus on fun, social connection, arts & culture, connections to nature and active Island living.
One sponsorship is available for each Saturday event. Sponsorship investment of $500 includes:
- Logo and sponsored by on website
- Logo and sponsored by on Facebook event page
- Logo and sponsored by on website event page
- Logo and sponsored by on site sign
- Logo in ad (monthly or weekly)
- Social media posts
- Optional booth at event
Contact email@example.com to explore sponsorship opportunities.