Join the fun with LateShift for music and dancing at City Hall on Friday, June 2!
Colwood hosts Music in the Park performances on Friday evenings from 6 to 8 pm throughout the summer to bring neighbours together to enjoy live, outdoor music and food while spending time together outdoors in some of our community's lovely local parks.
- Herm Williams Park on Kelly Road
- Colwood Creek Park on Sunridge Valley Drive
- Meadow Park Green in Royal Bay
- Colwood City Hall on Wishart Road
LateShift is a fun, energetic group playing the most requested dance songs from the 50’s, 60’s and beyond. They'll get you singing along to authentic versions of the most requested “Juke Box Hits”
Supporting local artists and businesses
These events offer a stage for talented local musicians and provide opportunities for local food and market vendors. If you are interested in participating, please use the expression of interest forms below.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Sponsoring one of the Saturday musical performances is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your business and brand as a community builder with a focus on fun, social connection, arts & culture, connections to nature and active Island living.
One sponsorship is available for each Saturday event. Sponsorship investment of $500 includes:
- Logo and sponsored by on website
- Logo and sponsored by on Facebook event page
- Logo and sponsored by on website event page
- Logo and sponsored by on site sign
- Logo in ad (monthly or weekly)
- Social media posts
- Optional booth at event
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore sponsorship opportunities.