Wheel or walk over to Colwood's GoByBike Week Celebration Station on the morning of Friday, June 3 between 7am and 9am!
We'll be on the Galloping Goose Trail at the Island Highway near the Colwood Park & Ride (site of the future Galloping Goose Pedestrian and Cycling Overpass!)
GoByBike Week participants who attend will be treated to:
- FOOD: Enjoy a "Wheely Great Breakfast Sandwich" and a coffee provided by Denny's next door to the trail.
- BIKE CHECK: Get a quick adjustment by Dave, your friendly neighbourhood volunteer bike tech.
- SWAG: Grab some Colwood swag that will help keep you cool, hydrated, and well lit.
- PRIZES: Enter to win gift cards for local bike shops and other GoByBike Week prizes!
- THE SCOOP: Get a look at Colwood's proposed Active Transportation Network maps and Galloping Goose Bridge project outline and share your thoughts.