2020 Colwood property tax notices were mailed in the first week of June. If you do not receive your notice by early in June, please contact the Colwood Finance department at 250-294-8150.
If you are eligible claim your Home Owner Grant online, and then arrange to pay your taxes one of several ways.
Note: City Hall is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY due to COVID-19. Please pay online or by mail if possible.
- Pay through online banking
- 24 hour mail slot at City Hall
- Pay at your bank
- Pay by mail to 3300 Wishart Rd. V9C 1R1
- Prepayments by cheque or debit for the following year
- Pay through your mortgage payment
- Tax deferral program
- City Hall is open by appointment only; the front doors are locked. Call 250-478-5999 or email email@example.com to book an appointment. Acceptable payment methods include:
- Personal cheques - payable to City of Colwood
- Post dated personal cheques. Please note that dishonoured cheques constitute non-payment of taxes and will be subject to penalty, interest and a returned cheque fee.
- Money orders
- Bank drafts
- CASH will NOT be accepted during the COVID-19 pandemic
- CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT OF PROPERTY TAXES, however cash advance cheques (provided by credit card companies) are accepted.
Get all the details at www.colwood.ca/PropertyTax