Colwood property tax notices are mailed near the end of May. If you do not receive your notice by early in June, please contact the Colwood Finance department at 250-294-8150.
You can claim your Home Owner Grant now, and then arrange to pay your taxes one of several ways.
- Pay through online banking
- Pay in person at City Hall
- 24 hour mail slot at City Hall
- Pay at your bank
- Pay by mail to 3300 Wishart Rd. V9C 1R1
- Prepayments by cheque or debit for the following year
- Pay through your mortgage payment
- Tax deferral program
Get all the details at www.colwood.ca/PropertyTax