Don't miss this panel discussion about resources and initiatives to address disability issues in our region
Panel members include:
- Kathleen Hoogendoorn, Disability Case Manager, BC Aboriginal Network on Disability Society
- Pat Danforth, Chair, Disability Alliance BC
- Lacie White RN, Caregiver Support and Engagement Lead, Family Caregivers of British Columbia
- Dawn Boshcoff, Metchosin Seniors Information and Resource Centre
- Wendy Cox, Executive Director, Victoria Disability Resource Centre
Presenters will share what their mandate is and what current initiatives or projects their group is working on.
The panel will take place from 7:00-8:20 p.m. and then there will a brief time for questions.
There will be a resource table with information that people are free to take home. Feel free to bring information to share.
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Please RSVP by May 7th to 250-474-5939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marnie Essery, Chair, I.A.C.D.I.