To examine options to protect the lagoon foreshore and to maintain City owned assets including the road, bridge and sewage pump station.
A study will provide more complete information on options and their cost, long-term viability, and other factors. Public information sessions will provide an opportunity for input from the community.
- Prepare study Terms of Reference
- Seek funding/partners
- Complete study: Ocean Boulevard Pump Station Protection Plan (July 2016)
Cover & Table of Contents
2. Pump Station Description
3. Flood Hazard & Risk Assessment
4. Mitigation Options
5. Summary & Recommendations
- Hold public information sessions
- Provide interim direction to staff