Read the Colwood Economic Development Strategy.
To develop an economic development strategy that will strengthen the City’s economic base and help make Colwood a community where people not only live, but work, shop and play.
Public input will be important in developing the plan. The City will seek ways to encourage public participation and feedback and will work closely with various key stakeholders such as Royal Roads University, local businesses and developers and the West Shore Chamber of Commerce. There will be ongoing monitoring and adjustments to this strategy to ensure its effectiveness.
- Develop study Terms of Reference - complete
- Engage consultant - complete
- Update research - complete
- Develop supporting communication plan - complete
- Engage our community and partners - complete
- Complete the Economic Development Strategy - complete
- Implement the Economic Development Strategy - in progress