The purpose of the Task Force is to review the content of the “Interim Urban Forest Bylaw” to consider options, engage the community, and make recommendations to Council regarding the bylaw by Monday, April 9, 2018.
The Task Force will consist of nine (9) individuals:
- one member of Council as Council liaison;
- two industry experts; and
- six resident members reflecting a diversity of backgrounds.
The members include:
- Councillor Jason Nault
- Morgan Keefe (Industry rep - Arborist)
- Rick Jeffery (Industry rep - Forestry)
- Michael Bridgman
- Al Gorely
- Kim Beardmore
- Judith Cullington
- Niki Ottosen
- Dennis Swain
Staff Resources: one member of staff from Building Inspection and Bylaw Services, Engineering, and Planning.
Chair: The Task Force shall select a Chair and a Vice Chair from among its citizen members.