The Colwood Advisory Planning Commission reviews development applications and provides advice and recommendations to Council. The Commission is comprised of nine community members who represent important aspects of community: education, environment, land development, business, youth, seniors, architecture or landscape architecture, as well as two members at large. A non-voting Council Liaison is appointed to represent Council at APC meetings. Read more details in the Advisory Planning Commission Bylaw.
Advisory Planning Commission Membership
- Chair, Jeffrey Simpson – Land Development Representative
- Vice Chair, Colleen Brownlee – Education Representative
- Paul de Greeff – Landscape Architect Representative
- Shaun Eden – Local Business Representative
- Natexa Verbrugge – 65+ Representative
- Dorothy York – Environmental Representative