The purpose of the Waterfront Coastal Process Committee is to provide a better understanding of coastal processes and provide recommendations to Council. The outcome of this Committee will inform the decision-making process while preserving and enhancing Colwood’s coastline over the short, mid, and long term. Further detail of Committee purpose, background, origin of work, duties, membership and procedures is offered in the Terms of Reference.
At the November 25, 2019 Regular Meeting of Council the following members were appointed to the Committee:
- Pending appointments
- Jason Nault
- Rick McKay
- Glenn Willing
Representative from Royal Roads University:
- Dr. Chris Ling
Three additional voting members seats on the Committee shall be reserved for participation from:
- Representative from Songhees First Nation
- Representative from Scia’new First Nation
- Representative from Esquimalt First Nation
- Iain Bourhill, Director of Long Range Planning and Sustainability
- Helen Lockhart, Technical Supervisor - Engineer
Agendas and minutes can be found at www.colwood.ca/Meetings.