Colwood is an exciting place to be! Opportunities abound in our fast growing, family-friendly community that is nestled along 5 kilometers of breathtaking oceanfront and set amongst some of the most beautiful parks and trails on Southern Vancouver Island.
The City is poised for significant growth and change with new developments in the heart of Colwood and along the Royal Bay waterfront where a new master-planned community is taking shape.
Check out just a few of our feature developments in progress:
- Royal Bay Community at Latoria Boulevard and Metchosin Road
- Colwood Corners development at Sooke and Goldstream
- Ocean Grove near Esquimalt Lagoon
- Pacific Landing at Havenwood on the Lagoon
- Pacific Centre Family Services Association Centre for Wellness at 324 Goldstream Avenue
- Ilaria at Hatley Park, 2130 Sooke Road
- 468 Landmark, 400 block of Goldstream Avenue
- Seniors Housing at West Shore Lodge, 333 Wale Road
- Colwood Lakes Affordable Housing Upgrades, 2006 Sooke Road
88 units for low- to moderate-income families through $8.5 million to Pacifica Housing Advisory Association. Construction expected to begin in summer 2017 with completion projected for fall 2018.
- Brookes Westshore School at 1939 and 1945 Sooke Road
- Parkside at Royal Bay between Wishart Road and Royal Bay Drive
- Wishart Gardens at 3476 Wishart Road opposite Royal Bay neighbourhood
- Lagoon Corner at 3320 Metchosin Road property bordering Painter and Metchosin Roads
Click on the map below to open as a pdf [1MB]
Click on the map above to open as a pdf [1MB].
View a list of all Current Development Permits, Development Variance Permits and Rezoning Applications in the City of Colwood.
Contact the City of Colwood Planning department at 250-478-5999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.