Work for the City of Colwood
The City of Colwood has a team of about 70 employees along with an incredibly dedicated community of volunteers and partners who help make it one of the best places to live, work, learn and play.
It's an exciting time to be in Colwood! With a strong vision, big plans and exciting growth on the horizon, there are incredible opportunities in our vibrant, waterfront community.
|Position||Position Type||Posted Date||Closing Date||Job Status|
|Director of Engineering
|Full Time Permanent||Nov 4, 2016||Nov 30, 2016||Screening|
|Manager of Development & Subdivision
|Full Time Permanent||Oct 28, 2016||Nov 11, 2016||Screening|
Job Status Legend:
- Open: Resumes are being accepted
- Screening: Posting has closed; applications are being shortlisted
- Interviewing: Short-listed candidates have been contacted for interviews
- Final Process: Reference checking and/or testing being conducted; a job offer is pending
- Filled: The competition has been closed
- On Hold: For a variety of reason, recruitment has been suspended
- Cancelled: For a variety of reasons, recruitment is no longer required