Work for the City of Colwood
The City of Colwood has a team of about 70 employees along with an incredibly dedicated community of volunteers and partners who help make it one of the best places to live, work, learn and play.
It's an exciting time to be in Colwood! With a strong vision, big plans and exciting growth on the horizon, there are incredible opportunities in our vibrant, waterfront community. Read the City of Colwood Vision, Mission and Values.
|Position||Position Type||Posted Date||Closing Date||Job Status|
|Planner||Full Time Permanent||May 24, 2017||June 14, 2017||FILLED|
|Equipment Operator II||Full Time Permanent||May 12, 2017||June 9, 2017||SCREENING|
|Information Technology Services Coordinator- CLOSED||Full Time Permanent||April 26, 2017||May 23, 2017||INTERVIEWING|
|Manager of Building Inspection & Bylaw Services - CLOSED||Full Time Permanent||March 21, 2017||April 7, 2017||FILLED|
Job Status Legend:
- Open: Resumes are being accepted
- Screening: Posting has closed; applications are being shortlisted
- Interviewing: Short-listed candidates have been contacted for interviews
- Final Process: Reference checking and/or testing being conducted; a job offer is pending
- Filled: The competition has been closed
- On Hold: For a variety of reason, recruitment has been suspended
- Cancelled: For a variety of reasons, recruitment is no longer required